Monday, January 15, 2024

Top 10 of 2023

 

Top 10 of 2023

 

These choices below are an approximation of what I believe my most listened to albums of 2023 have been. I feel like it’s been a great year for music and that I have missed a lot.  Once again, I am not ranking these.  All of these releases helped bring me great joy throughout this past difficult year.



Bleach Lab In a Rush of Emptiness 

 


Flyying Colours You Never Know 



Fragile Animals Slow Motion Burial 

 

The Julies Always & Always

 


Lanterns on the Lake Versions of Us

 


The Popguns Popism



She’s Green Wisteria

 


Slowdive Everything is Alive

Soft Science Lines

UJU The Sun is in Our Eyes







1 comment:

  1. This is a
    great batch of albums. UJU album is absolutely a gem. I had the good fortune of interviewing Popguns for that e.p. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete