Sunday, January 1, 2023

Top 10 Albums of 2022

2022, I think, has been a difficult year for many of us.  I cannot imagine how difficult the past few years have been for musicians with the closures and shut downs taking away essentially every opportunity to perform and share their art or even create it.  My goal in sharing the music I love with as much gusto as I have is to celebrate it!  Not just those that I champion here, but all of it.  I admire the effort and passion to not only have the talent and creativity and vision to make music, but to also bring it to the public for those of us who struggle to make things happen.  Considering all of the obstacles, 2022 has been as vibrant and exciting as any other year in music.  These choices below are an approximation of what I believe my most listened to albums of the year have been.


1.  1.   Just Mustard Heart Under


 

2.   2.  Basement Revolver Embody

 


3.     3. Alvvays Blue Rev

 

4.     4. Soft Blue Shimmer Love Lives in the Body

 

5.     5. Stars From Capelton Hill

 

6.     6. The Haunted Youth Dawn of the Freak

 

7.   7.   Fresh Raise Hell

 

8.   8.   The Beths Expert in a Dying Field

 

9.    9.  Soft Kill Canary Yellow

 

1    10. COLLAPSE Black Sheep is Still Dreaming

 

 

 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment