Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rubbing Doesn't Help


There are a lot of times that I would like to somehow send all of my friends and loved ones the albums that are most important to me at a particular moment. They would act as a letter - a letter that would be far more descriptive and comprehensive than any I could put on paper. I have made hundreds and hundreds of mix tapes and CDs for people over the years to somehow capture this strange urge I have to share my passion. I find so much in music when I lose myself in it and I become obsessed with trying to communicate this same feeling. If I were to send everyone a CD today, it would be the 1996 one from Magnapop and their aptly titled "Rubbing Doesn't Help". I highly recommend anyone and everyone to track it down immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment